The Catholic Church, sometimes called the Roman Catholic Church, is the largest Christian church body.
Catholic Church may also refer to:
- One of the 24 particular churches sui iuris that form the Catholic Church:
- The Latin Church, also known as the Roman Catholic Church or, historically, as the Western Church
- The Eastern Catholic Churches, 23 Eastern Churches in full communion with Catholic Church
- Independent Catholicism, churches that broke away from the Catholic Church
- Other churches expressing apostolic origins and traditions of catholicity, such as: